1. Display the citations that you would like to export (e.g. a set of search results or Clipboard); adjust the number of citations displayed (default = 20 per page) to encompass your entire set of citations.
2. Change Display Setting to MEDLINE.
3. Select all of the text displayed then select Copy.
4. Log in to RefWorks.
5. Select References > Import from the toolbar.
6. Select NLM PubMed as the data source and PubMed as the database.
7. Click Text to open text window and then Paste text.
8. Click the Import button.
9. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.