Skip to main content
EndNote Find Full Text
To use the Find Full Text feature on EndNote desktop:
- Access the Edit menu then select Preferences.
- Select the Find Full Text area of Preferences.
- Select DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and PubMed LinkOut
- In Authenticate with, provide this URL: http://proxygw.wrlc.org/login
- After you activate the Find Full Text feature, you will see a GW login screen; enter your GW NetID and password.
- A Washington Research Library Consortium Database menu list will display; click Continue.
Alternatives to RefWorks
RefWorks is the bibliographic database recommended and supported by the
Himmelfarb Library. The following are alternatives to using RefWorks:
Create bibliographies in MLA, APA, Chicago, or Turabian styles only. Create a bib. using auto-fill or manual options. Register and login to save your bibliographies.
Registration required. Supports multiple citation styles.
MLA, APA, and Chicago styles only. Type and go! Login optional.
Requires individual purchase by user, research group or department.
Free to GW students, staff and faculty.
KnightCite Citation Creator
Online citation generator service provided by the Hekman Library of Calvin College. Create citation in APA, MLA and Chicago style.
Free reference manager and academic social network helps you organize your research & collaborate with others online
Microsoft Word 2019 has a reference management tool built into the Reference toolbar, but you will only save your reference locally onto the document.
Son of Citation Machine
Provides help creating reference citations for research papers in APA, MLA, Chicago and Turabian
Works with Firefox only. Download extension from Zotero website. Supports hundreds of different citation styles.