Skip to main content
While waiting for your article or book to arrive through ILL, you may notice the status of your request changes as it is processed. Listed below are a few descriptions of the most commonly seen statuses in your Docs2Go account.
- Awaiting Copyright Clearance: ILL staff must verify that each request complies with certain copyright regulations. If the request meets these criteria, it will be routed for further processing.
- Awaiting Request Processing: Once a request passes the Copyright Clearance, it will remain in this queue until it is processed by a staff member.
- Awaiting Acquisitions Review: Occasionally, requests that meet certain criteria will be referred to the Acquisitions Librarian for purchase consideration. We will inform you if your request meets these conditions.
- Request Sent: Your request is being routed to libraries that appear to own the title.
- Awaiting Odyssey Processing: This request has been delivered from the lender and is waiting electronic delivery processing on our end.
- Checked Out To Customer: This means your ILL book has arrived and is checked out to your account, until the item is returned to the circulation desk at Himmelfarb.
- Cancelled by ILL Staff: In most situations, if an article is cancelled it’s because we already own it, it was a duplicate request, or the user has requested us to cancel it. If for whatever reason you are not sure why your request might have been cancelled, feel free to contact us.
- Request Finished: This status refers to requests that have been closed.