1. Display the citations that you would like to export (e.g. a set of search results or Clipboard); adjust the number of citations displayed (default = 20 per page) to encompass your entire set of citations, if possible.
2. Click on SAVE.
3. For the Format option, select PubMed.
4. Click on Create File and save this file to your computer.
5. Log in to RefWorks.
6. Select References > Import from the toolbar.
7. For Import Filter/Data Source, select NLM PubMed. The Database field should automatically change to PubMed.
8. Click on Choose File and select the file that you saved to your computer.
9. If you like to put the citations in a specific file, choose that file from the dropdown list for Import into Folder.
10. Click the Import button.
11. Your records will also appear in the Last Imported Folder.