Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Room Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to study rooms:
- Only GW students with access to Himmelfarb Library may use or reserve these rooms. Study rooms at Gelman and VSTC Libraries are available for students with access to those libraries.
- All study rooms at Himmelfarb Library MUST be reserved in advance.
- To ensure that all students have access to our limited spaces, rooms may only be reserved for a maximum of 4 hours per day.
- Students may sign up for a room on an occasional basis, up to seven days in advance.
- If you leave the room unattended for more than 15 minutes, you may forfeit the use of that room. You are expected to use the room during the time reserved.
- Do NOT leave your belongings unattended. They should not be used to "hold" a room, and may be stolen.
- Be considerate of others: limit noise, limit food and drink, and clean up prior to leaving.
- Please be courteous in asking others to vacate your room during your reserved time.
- Himmelfarb Library reserves the right to modify the schedule at any time.
- Questions should be addressed to the Circulation Desk.