Skip to Main Content
Study Room Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to study rooms:
- Only GW students with access to Himmelfarb Library may use or reserve these rooms. Study rooms at Gelman are available for students with access to that library.
- All study rooms at Himmelfarb Library MUST be reserved in advance.
- To ensure that all students have access to our limited spaces, rooms may only be reserved for a maximum of 4 hours per day.
- Students may sign up for a room on an occasional basis, up to seven days in advance.
- If you leave the room unattended for more than 15 minutes, you may forfeit the use of that room. You are expected to use the room during the time reserved.
- Do NOT leave your belongings unattended. They should not be used to "hold" a room, and may be stolen.
- Be considerate of others: limit noise, limit food and drink, and clean up prior to leaving.
- Please be courteous in asking others to vacate your room during your reserved time.
- Himmelfarb Library reserves the right to modify the schedule at any time.
- Questions should be addressed to the Circulation Desk.