Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Important Access Announcement
Current GWorld card and uploaded vaccine record are required for entry:
- All affiliates must present a valid GWorld card upon Ross Hall and Himmelfarb Library entry,
- All affiliates must have their COVID vaccine record uploaded into the health portal.
GW Affiliates with Pre-Fall Semester Onsite Access
The following GW affiliates who are in compliance with the requirements listed above have access to Himmelfarb ahead of the fall semester:
- Medical students
- PA students
- Students currently enrolled in SMHS graduate programs, including IBS, Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, GCATS, and M-ATS
- PubH graduate students
- SON graduate students
- SON undergraduate students currently on rotation at the GW Hospital
- GW medical residents
- SMHS/GWSPH/SON faculty
- SMHS/GWSPH/SON staff
- GW Hospital and MFA employees who have a GWorld card, and who have uploaded their vaccine record.
No Current Access
Access to Himmelfarb Library will remain unavailable due to COVID restrictions through the upcoming fall semester to the following groups:
- Members of the public
- SMHS/GWSPH/SON alumni
- Visiting Scholars