Access - by McGraw Hill
Description: App-based access to resources and learning tools from several subscription databases (AccessAnesthesiology, AccessEmergency Medicine, AccessMedicine, AccessSurgery, and Case Files Collection).
Access: Courtesy of Himmelfarb Library.
- Create an individual profile using a web browser; this will link your profile with the GW institutional subscription. If you are off campus, you may be prompted to log in with your GW UserID and password.
- Download and install the Access app, and log in with the username/password created in step 1.
- You should be able to access subscribed content via the app now. Your access will expire after 90 days if you do not use the app on the GW network during that time. To refresh your access, use the app while connected to the GWireless network or the GW VPN via the Palo Alto GlobalProtect app. Doing so will reset the timer to 90 days.
If your access has expired:
- Open AccessMedicine in a web browser. If you are off campus, you may be prompted to log in with your GW UserID and password.
- Click the "Sign In" button in the top right and click "Sign in or Create a Free Access Profile".
- Log in with the username and password you set up for the Access by McGraw Hill app. This should refresh your access to the app for another 90 days.
Return to Himmelfarb App Shelf