Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library is happy to receive donations of medical, nursing, and public health books. We also accept audio-visual and multimedia items. Donations are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, taking our collection needs and the condition of the book into consideration. Books may be added to the collection or otherwise used for the Annual Book Sale, at the library's discretion.
If have books you would like to donate, please contact the Acquisitions Librarian, Ian Roberts, at email@example.com or 202-994-3685.
• Monographic gifts are added to the collection on a case-by-case basis.
• Print journals are not accepted.
• Audio-visual and multimedia gifts are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Items not integrated into the collection will be sold at the Himmelfarb Book Sale or recycled if inappropriate for the sale.
• Acknowledgement letters will be sent to donors. The library cannot assign a monetary value for gifts.