Skip to main content
- Health sciences articles including clinical, basic sciences, and public health information.
- Interface incorporates Himmelfarb Library's customized search filters for EBM/Clinical Reviews, EBM/Clinical Trials, and Reviews.
- Coverage: 1950 - Present including corrections and daily updates.
- Produced by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Medical search engine with emphasis on evidence based medicine.
- Simultaneous search of multiple clinical information resources.
- Results organized by information type including: evidence-based synopses, systematic review, guideline, clinical Q&A, core primary research, etc.
- Users may create free personal account to use additional features.
Clinical Queries (PubMed)
- Clinical research tool for PubMed searches.
- Permits searches by clinical study category (e.g. etiology, diagnosis, therapy, etc.), for systematic reviews, and for medical genetics topics.
Peer-reviewed, continuously updated disease and condition reference articles. Free registration required.
Global Library of Women's Medicine
400 + full-text chapters on women's health topics plus surgical videos, diagnostic atlases, laboratory tests and safer motherhood coverage.
Medecins Sans Frontieres Reference Books
Full-text reference books on essential drugs, refugee health, tuberculosis, clinical guidelines, meningogoccal meningitis, and obstetrics in remote settings. Provided by Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) including books
Integrated Management for Emergency and Essential Surgical Care (IMEESC) Tool Kit
WHO recommendations for minimum standards in emergency, surgery, trauma, obstetrics and anaesthesia at first-referral level health-care facilities.
Full-text basic sciences, clinical, and public health book collection.
Merck Manuals Online Medical Library for Health Professionals
Online version of The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, The Merck Manual of Geriatrics, The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook, and The Merck Manual of Health & Aging.
Cochrane Collaboration: Cochrane Reviews
Systematic reviews of healthcare interventions as published in Cochrane systematic reviews. Free access to the abstracts and, where available, the plain language summaries.
Pocket Book of Hospital Care for Children
Downloadable/printable up-to-date clinical guidelines for use by doctors, senior nurses and other senior health workers who are responsible for the care of young children in developing countries.