Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- It take time to establish a team
- Most teams follow a recognizable five stage pattern
- Forming, storming, norming, performing and adjourning
- Understanding what happens in each stage can help your team become effective
2. Tuckman's Stages of Team Development
3. Stages of Team Development