Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Equipment and Software
- Himmelfarb Library can provide equipment and software to help you in creating instructional materials
- We have a whole suite of software which allows you to create/modify images, video recordings, and audio recordings - as well as the know-how to use it
- Software is provided on Himmelfarb computers and you can make an appointment to get one-on-one assistance in using it, if needed.
- We also circulate equipment to be used in the classroom or your office for instructional events - we can also provide instruction and support in getting the most out of it.
- Questions: Contact Catherine Sluder (202-994-9453 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equipment Available for Loan
- HD Video Cameras
- Full-Size Tripods
- Dell Latitude Laptops
- WebCam Kits (webcam, small tripod, & USB extension cord)
- Digital Audio Recorders
- Headphones with mics
Equipment available for use
- Multimedia Curricular Workstation (Himmelfarb 307F) - computer loaded with instructional software, including all the programs listed on this page
- Besides the PC in the Faculty Work Station, there is also a Mac desktop
- Click here to reserve the Multimedia Curricular Workstation.
- Scanners - located on the 3rd floor of Himmelfarb Library in the Bloedorn Technology Center
Who can help me?
To check out equipment and get assistance with software and equipment listed on this page, contact:
Software in Himmelfarb Library
This software is available on the Multimedia Curricular Workstation (307F) in the Himmelfarb Library (reservations available):
- Articulate Storyline 2 + Replay
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Audacity – record and edit audio
- Camtasia -create tutorials
- Handbrake – video transcoder; alter video file types
- IBM SPSS Statistics 23 Standard
- IBM SPSS Amos v24
- IBM SPSS Sample Power v3
- QSR Nivivo 11
- SAS 9.4
Additional software is available on the iMac Workstation (307F) in the Himmelfarb Library (reservations available):