Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PRIORITY: Pregnancy Coronavirus Outcomes Registry
PRIORITY (Pregnancy CoRonavIrus Outcomes RegIsTrY) is a nationwide study of pregnant or recently pregnant women who are either under investigation for Coronavirus infection (COVID-19) or have been confirmed to have COVID-19, designed to help patients and doctors better understand how COVID-19 impacts pregnant women and their newborns. If you have a pregnant patient, please register them at this website.
GWU COVID-19 Research Fund
The goal of the COVID-19 Research Fund is to support new research projects and scholarly activities in the exploration and understanding of COVID-19 through the use of GW shared facilities and resources. Priority will be given to projects that result in applications to externally funded opportunities or bring external recognition to the PI and university. Funding will be focused on:
• pilot projects that generate rapid preliminary data;
• projects that engage multiple investigators who bring diverse expertise and resources;
• projects that address aspects of telehealth;
• projects that propose studies on the repurposing of existing drugs/therapies; and
• projects that emphasize the use of GW’s core facilities and services.