Skip to main content
Welcome to the MS3 Clerkships Research Guide!
For each of the six 3rd year clerkships, you'll find information resources to support your education and patient care. For each clerkship, you will see
- Best Bets - the top 2-3 full-text resources for your searches.
- Key Textbooks - the best textbooks for education and study.
- Mobile/Handheld - apps for your phone or ipad so you can access information 24/7.
- Recommended resources - additional sites and/or tools identified by clerkship directors.
- Research articles - links to PubMed and MEDLINE.
TouchWorks - GW Medical Faculty Associates
MFA Touchworks login via desktop/laptop computer
- Check that Citrix Workspace (formerly Citrix Receiver) is installed on your computer.
- Open a web browser, then access the website https://citrix.mfa.gwu.edu
- Login to Citrix using your personal login and password.
- Double-click the CITRIX Allscripts icon
- A launch.ica file will automatically download; click on the file, then click to permit use, if needed.
- Login to Allscripts using your personal login/password
Need assistance with your login/password: call MFA IT at 202-741-3636
How to add note in Touchworks
Jene Carter, Erin Good, and Yekaterina Salnikova developed EHR tips for from MD student to MD student to help you maximize and streamline your use of this system.
The following sources have been recommended by GW medical students
Web-based self-assessments to US and international medical students and graduates; practice shelf exams can purchased for $50.
Independent Reading: Recommendations