Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the MS3 Clerkships Research Guide!
For each of the six 3rd year clerkships, you'll find information resources to support your education and patient care. For each clerkship, you will see
- Best Bets - the top 2-3 full-text resources for your searches.
- Key Textbooks - the best textbooks for education and study.
- Mobile/Handheld - apps for your phone or ipad so you can access information 24/7.
- Recommended resources - additional sites and/or tools identified by clerkship directors.
- Research articles - links to PubMed and MEDLINE.
The following sources have been recommended by GW medical students
Web-based self-assessments to US and international medical students and graduates; practice shelf exams can purchased for $50.
Independent Reading: Recommendations