Skip to main content
TouchWorks - GW Medical Faculty Associates
MFA Touchworks login via desktop/laptop computer
- Check that Citrix Workspace (formerly Citrix Receiver) is installed on your computer.
- Open a web browser, then access the website https://citrix.mfa.gwu.edu
- Login to Citrix using your personal login and password.
- Double-click the Citrix Allscripts TouchWorks icon
- A launch.ica file will automatically download; click on the file, then click to permit use, if needed.
- Login to Allscripts using your personal login/password
Need assistance with your login/password: call MFA IT at 202-741-3636
How to add note in Touchworks
Cerner - GW Hospital (and additional locations)
Jene Carter, Erin Good, and Yekaterina Salnikova developed EHR tips for from MD student to MD student to help you maximize and streamline your use of this system.