Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
GW MFA TouchWorks Access
MFA Touchworks login via desktop/laptop computer
- Check that VM Horizon is installed on your computer; to download VM Horizon software, access https://mypc.mfa.gwu.edu
- Double-click on VM Horizon Client icon on your computer's desktop.
- Click on 'New Server' on the top-left of the window OR double-click 'Add Server', then enter the name of the Connection Server: mypc.mfa.gwu.edu and click on Connect.
- Enter your MFA Network login/password then click on 'Login'.
- A virtual desktop should display; double-click the icon for Allscripts TouchWorks and enter your TouchWorks login/password.
How to add note in Touchworks
Need assistance with your login/password: call MFA IT at 202-741-3636
Cerner - GW Hospital (and additional locations)
Jene Carter, Erin Good, and Yekaterina Salnikova developed EHR tips for from MD student to MD student to help you maximize and streamline your use of this system.