Skip to main content
Evidence-based, point-of-care drug and disease information.
Integrated clinical information tool searches extensive full-text holdings for clinical answers in journal articles, books, and videos. Searchable by keyword as well as disease, finding, procedure or drug. Published by Elsevier. 2007 - Present.
Emergency Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Fourth Edition by
Call Number: RC86.9 .R67 2016
Publication Date: 2016-02-29
Location: Himmelfarb Book Stacks (basement level)
Description: Access drug, disease, and diagnostic information.
Access: Courtesy of Himmelfarb Library.
Instructions: Access DynaMed Plus then click on 'Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile app' in the menu at the top of the screen and enter your email address. Download DynaMed Plus app to your device then open email message and click on the 'authentication key' to activate your app. Note: you can use the same email to active DynaMed on up to three devices; the emailed authentication key is good for 48 hours.
Includes links to Himmelfarb's full-text journals and the Himmelfarb Library's EBM filters:
- EBM/Clinical Reviews - displays systematic reviews, practice guidelines, and meta-analyses written in English.
- EBM/Clinical Trials - displays controlled clinical trials, multicenter studies, and randomized controlled trials written in English.
- Reviews - displays review articles written in English.
Includes links to Himmelfarb's full-text journals. To focus search for EBM articles:
-Limit to English and recent years
-Limit by age group if applicable for topic
-Limit by publication type:
- Controlled Clinical Trial
- Meta Analysis
- Multicenter Study
- Randomized Controlled Trial
- Practice Guideline