Skip to main content
Evidence-based, point-of-care drug and disease information.
Concise, point-of-care information disease information uses step-by-step approach, covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
Pediatric Quick Reference
Description: Dose pediatric emergency medicines and equipment to patient weight or age, organized by clinical situation or alphabetical list.
Access: Free, Created by Children's National Health Center
Instructions: Download the app
Includes links to Himmelfarb's full-text journals and the Himmelfarb Library's EBM filters:
- EBM/Clinical Reviews - displays systematic reviews, practice guidelines, and meta-analyses written in English.
- EBM/Clinical Trials - displays controlled clinical trials, multicenter studies, and randomized controlled trials written in English.
- Reviews - displays review articles written in English.
Includes links to Himmelfarb's full-text journals. To focus search for EBM articles:
-Limit to English and recent years
-Limit by age group if applicable for topic
-Limit by publication type:
- Controlled Clinical Trial
- Meta Analysis
- Multicenter Study
- Randomized Controlled Trial
- Practice Guideline