Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Evidence-based, point-of-care drug and disease information.
Concise, point-of-care information disease information uses step-by-step approach, covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
Pediatric Quick Reference
Description: Dose pediatric emergency medicines and equipment to patient weight or age, organized by clinical situation or alphabetical list.
Access: Free, Created by Children's National Health Center
Instructions: Download the app
Includes links to Himmelfarb's full-text journals and the Himmelfarb Library's EBM filters:
- EBM/Clinical Reviews - displays systematic reviews, practice guidelines, and meta-analyses written in English.
- EBM/Clinical Trials - displays controlled clinical trials, multicenter studies, and randomized controlled trials written in English.
- Reviews - displays review articles written in English.
Includes links to Himmelfarb's full-text journals. To focus search for EBM articles:
-Limit to English and recent years
-Limit by age group if applicable for topic
-Limit by publication type:
- Controlled Clinical Trial
- Meta Analysis
- Multicenter Study
- Randomized Controlled Trial
- Practice Guideline