Skip to main content
Integrated clinical information tool searches extensive full-text holdings for clinical answers in journal articles, books, and videos. Searchable by keyword as well as disease, finding, procedure or drug. Published by Elsevier. 2007 - Present.
Medicine Shelf Exam via BoardVitals
Questions/answers to study for shelf exams. Features include timed exam conditions, individualized study recommendations, and exam study tips. Instructions: Access BoardVitals and then create personal account.
Interactive online guide to neurologic examination with video demonstrations.
American Academy of Neurology Core Curriculum Guide
From: Gelb, D. J., Gunderson, C. H., Henry, K. A., Kirshner, H. S., & Jozefowicz, R. F. (2002). The neurology clerkship core curriculum.
Neurology, 58(6), 849-852.
Case Files Neurology
Call Number: RC359 .C33 2013
Publication Date: 2012-09-25
Locations: Book Stacks (Himmelfarb Basement Level) & Online (Click title to access)
Click on book title to access full-text.
More neurology e-books available from Himmelfarb Library
Includes links to Himmelfarb's full-text journals and the Himmelfarb Library's EBM filters:
- EBM/Clinical Reviews - displays systematic reviews, practice guidelines, and meta-analyses written in English.
- EBM/Clinical Trials - displays controlled clinical trials, multicenter studies, and randomized controlled trials written in English.
- Reviews - displays review articles written in English.
Includes links to Himmelfarb's full-text journals. To focus search for EBM articles:
-Limit to English and recent years
-Limit by age group if applicable for topic
-Limit by publication type:
- Controlled Clinical Trial
- Meta Analysis
- Multicenter Study
- Randomized Controlled Trial
- Practice Guideline