Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need help learning how to use RefWorks?
Classroom and one-on-one training is available.
- Himmelfarb Library Reference Services
Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5pm
- Consultation - Contact the Himmelfarb Library Reference Desk and request a consultation with a Reference Librarian.
Phone: (202) 994-2850
Text: (202) 601-3525
1. Select the references you want to export.
2. Above the results click 'Export'.
3. In the Export Citation List box click the drop down list and select 'RefWorks'
4. Under Select Fields to Display choose the information you want to import, i.e. citation only, or citation plus abstract, etc
5. Click the 'Export citations' button.
6. Log into RefWorks
7. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.