Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need help learning how to use RefWorks?
Classroom and one-on-one training is available.
- Himmelfarb Library Reference Services
Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5pm
- Consultation - Contact the Himmelfarb Library Reference Desk and request a consultation with a Reference Librarian.
Phone: (202) 994-2850
Text: (202) 601-3525
Note: To configure the direct export to RefWorks, you must configure Google Scholar by clicking on the Scholars Preferences link and selecting RefWorks as your default in the Bibliography Manager area.
1. Conduct your search in Google Scholar.
2. Each record displayed will have an Import into RefWorks link. Clicking on the link will launch the RefWorks login page.
3. Once you log in, you are brought automatically to the Edit view of the reference. If you do not wish to edit the record, you can navigate to any other area of RefWorks.
4. Your record is stored in your Last Imported Folder.