Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need help learning how to use RefWorks?
Classroom and one-on-one training is available.
- Himmelfarb Library Reference Services
Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5pm
- Consultation - Contact the Himmelfarb Library Reference Desk and request a consultation with a Reference Librarian.
Phone: (202) 994-2850
Text: (202) 601-3525
1. Conduct your search and select your records to export.
2. Click on the Export Bibliographic Records icon (the Book icon).
3. A new window will open and RefWorks Format is automatically selected.
4. Confirm your Document Range and click Export.
5. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.