Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need help learning how to use RefWorks?
Classroom and one-on-one training is available.
- Himmelfarb Library Reference Services
Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5pm
- Consultation - Contact the Himmelfarb Library Reference Desk and request a consultation with a Reference Librarian.
Phone: (202) 994-2850
Text: (202) 601-3525
Himmelfarb Library Catalog
1. Conduct a search.
2. Click on the Add to folder icon for each of the results you want to save.
3. Click on Folder in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Click on the Export to RefWorks.
6. Click on Export.
7. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.