1. Display the citations that you would like to export (e.g. a set of search results or Clipboard); adjust the number of citations displayed (default = 20 per page) to encompass your entire set of citations.
2. Change Display Setting to MEDLINE.
3. Save the displayed text as a text document (.txt).
4. Log in to RefWorks.
5. Select + then Import References from the toolbar.
6. Select the text file (.txt) of citations.
7. Select the file format: NLM PubMed
8. Click the Import button.
9. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.