Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
GW MFA TouchWorks Training for Residents & Fellows
GW Medical Faculty Associates TouchWorks Training Resources
GW MFA Epic Access
MFA Epic login via desktop/laptop computer
- Check that VM Horizon is installed on your computer; to download VM Horizon software, access https://mypc.mfa.gwu.edu
- Double-click on VM Horizon Client icon on your computer's desktop.
- Click on 'New Server' on the top-left of the window OR double-click 'Add Server', then enter the name of the Connection Server: mypc.mfa.gwu.edu and click on Connect.
- Enter your MFA Network login/password then click on 'Login'.
- A virtual desktop should display; double-click the icon for Epic and enter your Epic login/password.
Need assistance with your login/password: call MFA IT at 202-741-3636
GW Hospital Clinical Systems
On a desktop computer:
- Access your GWemail account, then select 'Settings'.
- In Settings, select the tab for 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP'.
- Select 'Enable IMAP' then click 'Save Changes'.
On your phone:
- Select 'Add Account' and Google
- Account information should be added in this format: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please consult detailed instructions for Andoid, iPhone, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile 6 or request assistance at the Reference Desk.
GW University Hospital Wireless
The GW Hospital provides several wireless access from within the GW Hospital; to access the guest wireless network which does not require a login/password:
- Select GWHOSPITAL wireless network.
- Consent to user agreement.
- Login/pwd not required, but you will need to select this wireless network each time you want to use it.
George Washington University Wireless
Wireless access to the GW computer network is available from Himmelfarb Library, Ross Hall Room, and from other areas on campus. Wireless access is available to GW students, faculty, and staff.
Instructions for connecting to GWireless
- Connect to the 'GWireless' network from your device's list of available networks.
- When prompted, provide your GW UserID and password.
- After a Certificate screen displays, select Accept.
Questions about GWireless?